Members of the British Association can join WFOT for £20
Individual members of The World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) receive copies of the WFOT Bulletin, the organisation’s international professional journal, which keeps members up to date with peer reviewed research articles and activities in other member associations and countries.
The individual members section of the website also enables members to register with the Occupational Therapy International Outreach Network (OTION). Members of OTION can seek or provide support from or to colleagues all over the world. This site also allows members to access information about non-government organisations which employ therapists in developing countries. Other benefits include:
- guidance documents exclusive to WFOT members only
- regular e-bulletins
- eligibility to apply for research awards to advance your education and practice
- the opportunity to purchase items from the WFOT Shop at a discounted rate – including promotional materials
- access to a dedicated BAOT/COT Council Member with responsibility for International Affairs associated with WFOT
- individual members can be involved in WFOT projects and contribute to the evolution of the profession at a global level
- members of the BAOT you are eligible to apply for individual membership of the World Federation of Occupational Therapists for an annual subscription.
WFOT Congress 2014 Call for Abstracts has been extended to 14th May 2013
Due to popular demand, the WFOT Congress 2014 Call for Abstracts has been extended to 14th May 2013.
We are also inviting more reviewers to join the abstract review team, particularly English speakers, with paediatric experience. Interested occupational therapists can sign up online and select ‘Volunteer Reviewers Wanted’
The WFOT looks forward to a successful Congress 2014 in Yokohama, Japan.
Download abstract submission information