The BAOT New Graduate Guide supports new graduate members make the transition from student to professional life
The transition from student to autonomous professional can be both daunting and exciting. As a new graduate entering the profession there are many decisions to make. BAOT has produced the New Graduate Toolkit to support BAOT members entering the profession.
This guide covers:
- the benefits of joining the professional association for OT staff in the UK
- tips on interviews and preparing for work in a professional setting
- advice from previous new graduates who have experienced the highs and lows of an ever-changing profession
- how to get the most from your BAOT member benefits such as the COT Library and Information Service, Interactive Learning Opportunities Database (iLOD), BAOT website and trade union services
- how to make the most of the demands on your salary while maintaining best practice and continuing professional development