Occupational therapy evidence fact sheets
Occupational therapists deliver evidence- based interventions aiming to enable individuals to undertake the activities that are important to them in their daily lives.
Being aware of the value of the importance of research as the basis of the profession's evidence base is a key requirement within the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct .
The following evidence fact-sheets provide key facts, examples of cost benefits and related reference points across a range of key service areas in which occupational therapy interventions are being delivered.
Occupational therapy evidence fact sheets:
- Public File:
- Admissions to A&E Departments - ‘UPDATED’
- Children and Young People with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Dementia and Carers
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorder
- Disabled Children
- Learning Disabilities
- Long Term Conditions
- Lower limb amputations (adults) - 'NEW'
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Prevention of Falls - 'UPDATED'
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Secure hospitals - 'NEW'
- Social Care
- Total hip replacement - 'NEW'